Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday March 29 - Lord Answers Prayer

I have to share with you all how the Lord has answered our prayers.  Heidi and I have worried some about medical bills and fuel expenses for travel to Cleveland Clinic daily.  Let me tell you how the Lord is providing for us!  First of all, Brock had set up a "Get Well, Don Beckett" account at Home Savings Bank.  Families have donated cash to this account (some people we don't even know) which has helped us meet all our obligations so far!  In addition, my sister-in-law (Terri) started and email compaign with her friends and family to get us fuel gift cards for gasoline expenses.  We received approx. $625 in fuel gift cards!  I had estimated my fuel expenses would total about $750 for the radiation treatment process and other appointments at the Cleveland Clinic.  We have also had a neighbor, a relative and a friend each give us a gift card to the grocery store!

All I can say, is put your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and he will provide for all your needs!  I have cried 3 times over these gifts, but this is all cries of happiness!  Thank you all!

I have to tell you something else that is really cool!  One of the Kent Firefighters lined up a trip for me and my family to take a ride on the Goodyear Blimp on April 16!  How cool is that!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings are raining down!!!! :-)

    Just wondering how the appt with the oncologist went today.

    LuvU

    ReplyDelete