Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sunday June 26

I am very disheartened this week since my pain in the epi-gastric area has returned and is getting worse daily.  The pain seems to be about 7-8 on 10 scale.  I am currently taking 800 mg Ibuprofen every 6 hours to try to get by until I see the doctor.  I had been feeling so good before. 

I may have to go see Dr. Marquinez this week to see if we need to check into this new pain prior to my PET scan.  It makes it very hard to eat food.  Nothing seems to make it better, eating and drinking make it worse. 

Heidi and I did go away a few days this week and got some much needed sunshine.  We had a relaxing time away. 

We are still trying to sell our house ourselves.  So if you know anyone looking for a nice home in a nice neighborhood please have them call me to come see it.  Thanks!

Please pray for a very dear friend of mine diagnosed with liver cancer this past week.  Please pray for Patti that she will be lead by the best physicians in making her best decisions.  I already know that Patti knows the Lord and we don't need to worry about that!  I love you Patti!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your epi-gastric pain and about your friend, Patti. I'll be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can the docs call in some stronger pain meds for you? It's a long time until the 12th and 13th. :-(

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete