Saturday, July 2, 2011

Saturday July 2

The esophageal pain has increased even more.  No over the counter meds are taking away that pain.  I did call my doctor but no able to see them until July 12 & 13.  So, I will have my PET scan on July 6, see the Radiation Oncologist on July 12 and my Oncologist on July 13.  In the meantime, I will just put up with the pain.  I believe that I can tolerate through this.  I will just keep very busy and no think about it much! 

I got to spend sometime yesterday morning with folks from the FD for breakfast!  I appreciate this time!  It means a lot to me!

Heidi and I attended at class at church this week called "Love and Respect".  It is a class designed to educate you how men and women look at things differently and it can truly help your marriage be the best!  I highly recommend this class.  Our church will run it again later in the year I believe, so if you are interested, let me know and I will can communicate this to the church!  It is roughly an 8-10 hour time committment that is very well worth it!  Thanks Pastor Tawney for hosting this class!

A brief update on my friend Patti.  She has a portion of her colon removed, her gall bladder removed and a mediport put in place for Chemotherapy.  She will also see Dr. Marquinez after she is released from hospital.  She will need continued prayer through her Chemotherapy treatment which will minimize the cancer in her liver and eliminate it from her colon.  Thinking about you Patti!

No comments:

Post a Comment