Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday January 11

Yesterday and last night the chemo treatment hit me.  I ran a fever last night of 100.5-100.7.  I was unable to keep all 3 meals down yesterday.  I did not sleep at all last night and unfortunately my restlessness also kept Heidi up. 

Today has been worse.  I can hardly stand.  Had to call off from work today.  My head is hard to explain but cannot focus on anything.  Not eating much today.  Nothing has any taste.  It is amazing how quickly this all comes about.  My entire body aches, joints, back, everything.  I get occasional sharp pains in my left side.  Fever is better, only 99.9 last check. 

I was able to nap for about 1 hour this afternoon. 

Dr. Espinal scheduled to put in my Mediport on January 21 at 1:00.  This is just a outpatient surgery procedure.  I also have lab work and see Dr. Marquienz on January 19.  2nd round of chemo then will be January 26. 

No comments:

Post a Comment